If you want to build your website instantly, send us a request for a quote by attaching your desired design files, sitemap and functionality. We will get back to you with a quote within one business day.
If you need a full-time WordPress developer, you can send us the requirements for their skill set and we will provide a pool of candidates that fit that profile.
If you want us to do the designs also, the following things we need to put together a design proposal for a website:
1) Logo as a vector file
2) Site map
3) Images that will be used (the bigger the better)
4) Approximate wireframe of a home page
5) Samples of the designs the client likes (other websites)
6) General description of what should be on the site
As a project-based partner, you will primarily communicate with your personal account manager. The AM will know your preferences, collect your specifications for new projects, prepare you quotes and make sure your projects get delivered on time. You may also communicate directly with the developer that works on your project, e.g. via skype,IM or live chat.
As a partner with a dedicated developer, you will have all the day-to-day communication directly with your developer. You will also have an account manager who you may communicate with for matters regarding your partnership plan, payment, feedback on the developer’s work and requests for adding more developers to your team.
Development team: 12am – 10pm EST (10am – 8pm GMT+6, Dhaka) (Monday – Friday)
Sales & Account Managers: 12am – 4pm EST(Monday – Friday)
Our office phone: 12am – 4pm EST (Monday – Friday)
Not always. Though most of our clients are agency owner, we also work with clients on a single project.
We work with Freelancers, Marketing, Web and Digital Agencies and help them build their client’s website.
For the web UX we prefer Photoshop PSD file, but for the logo, Illustrator AI file will serve better.
After completing your review on the site (within one week after the development team has finished), we will start the transferring process to your client or your server with your approval. From Godaddy to AWS, our team is experienced with almost all the available hosting providers.
Yes. We have experienced UX designers on our team to help you whenever you need. So, you don’t need to hire a full-time designer.
We can do both, depending on clients’ budget and preferences.
During the development process, our Quality Assurance (QA) team provides an extra surveillance to ensure quality service is delivered to you. Before delivery, you will get a chance to review the site on our feedback server, and we will correct any alteration from the project brief without any additional cost. If you have additional requests at this stage, we will do our best to fit it into our development schedule and reserve the right to re-quote if we estimate it to take more than a couple of hours to fix.
After you have acknowledged that the site is ready and we have delivered it to you, we offer a 14-days free bug-fixing.
Yes, we do. But we prefer WordPress, so that we will be able to deliver our best quality to you using our best skills.
We accept payments using:
- Credit card
- Wire Transfer ( Services like Xoom, Moneygram or Western Union also acceptable)
For Project-Based, we set the prices based on hours needed for development. It’s included in our WordPress Development Standards to provide an easy-to-use dashboard, Yoast plugin for SEO, security features and much more. You don’t just get the bare minimum, but a site that you’re proud to deliver to your clients.
P.S. The time spent preparing the brief, working on feedbacks and performing quality assurance, are all included for free.
For Full-Time Rental WordPress Developer, you get access to a full-time developer that you manage as a remote team member. We provide the software, hardware and office equipments they need to be comfortable and productive, and you provide them with instructions on what to work on.
Yes, we do. We are completely invisible to your clients, and we leave no trace in the code. We ensure that you will get an authentic white label experience.
We usually deliver a project for your feedback within 3-15 business days, but it varies depending on the complexity of the project. It is better for you to include some extra time for feedback when you pitch deadlines to your clients. If you want to do some tweaks excluding the final brief, it can extend the development time depending on the type of request.
Here is a timeline showing the development process. This timeline shows only “build only” WordPress projects and doesn’t include design time. If you also want us to do the design, add at least one more week to the project timeline.
- We review your provided PSD file(s) and provide a quote within 1 business day.
- After getting your approval with a deposit to start the project, we add the project to our development queue and add you to our project management app. This means we will start the project within 1-3 days and keep you posted. If any premium themes or plugins are required, you will purchase them and make them available to us at this point.
- Developers work on the project until it is ready for initial QA review. This is anywhere from 2-10 days (or more depending upon project duration) from the start of the project. This time estimate is detailed in the quote.
- Our QA team reviews the site within 1 business day.
- If fixes are needed, the developer makes them ASAP before sending the site to you for review.
- You provide your feedback, and the designated developer makes fixes/edits as needed.
- The QA team performs another round of QA to verify fixes were made per your feedback.
- Once you approve the site and ask us to move the site project to production server, we will transfer the site live on your hosting environment.